G R E G O R E I T E ABOUT   +   WORK   +   PLAY   +  

Thursday, January 6, 2011

limits

Ferrari 599 vs. Chevy ZR1... guess who wins?


i am coming to the conclusion that i am pushing too hard on my aging body...
i've been pushing it pretty hard to start the year right,
and unfortunately i am experiencing a new kind of soreness.
its not the typical "my muscles feel sore 'cause they've been tested in a new way"
its more "my joints feel sore cause they've been excessively strained"

i think i may use this year to de-tune back from my natural form of ferrari (superfast and light, always starts in the lead, but sometimes the engine catches fire and the car explodes) to that of a chevy (powerful and reliable, if a little bit sluggish and heavy, always finishes the race)

how about you?

No comments: