G R E G O R E I T E ABOUT   +   WORK   +   PLAY   +  

Sunday, April 3, 2011

better quality food

Day Two of the Master Cleanse.

Deep cravings for Sugar.
Specifically, cold beer and raw chocolate chip cookie dough.
went to whole foods this morning to upgrade
my gourmet ingredients to top of the line organic ingredients.

I truly love every visit to Whole Foods my entire life.
Complete positivity. Lovely people, delicious food.

And it got me thinking,
One of the intentions for this fast is to radically improve the quality of my food intake. Part of that can begin simply by going to Whole Foods and the Farmer's Market more often. Quality ingredients = quality intake. Fresh living ingredients = fresh living Me. :)

So now I'm thinking about conversions.
For instance,
instead of refrigerated cookie dough, I could make some super high end raw / vegan chocolate chip cookies, using only the finest ingredients. YUM! And instead of a can of Miller Lite, I could either buy a nice craft beer, or even (OMG) attempt to brew my own.

So part of what I'm going to do here is really commit to and plan some AWESOME meals for the other side of this fast.

In salivation we Trust,
:) me

No comments: